Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Cosmetic Stores study, conducted online by Braincandy, in Oct. 2021, with a nat rep sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) in Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- ToM in Cosmetics stores is undoubtably a one brand show; Hondos Center. (See Chart)
- For Men, Notos Galleries are competing traditional cosmetics stores is certain occasions; “Shopping with my friends” and “Skin products”.
- Gen Z appears emotionally detached from the majority of cosmetics stores. Increased intimacy for those who seek Excitement.
- When it comes to drivers, women & men choose differently: Women prioritise easiness, while men prices. Specialisation in cosmetics for women, while personnel for men (2nd driver).
- Greeks, when it comes to cosmetics shopping, seem to share the same motivations with groceries shopping. However, cosmetics shopping is a matter of status too (even more within men).
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.