Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Hearts, Minds and Wallets study, conducted online by Braincandy, in June 2022, with a nationally representative sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) across Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- Negative emotions are winning ground mainly due to bad economy. Fear takes over happiness.
- The economic situation may concern everyone, yet war dominates the news while work our personal discussions.
- People that foresee a great recession have almost doubled. Pessimism is directly correlated with people’s ageing and personal financials. (see chart)
- Greeks are suffering from a massive increase of expenses, that led to decreased savings, caused by skyrocketed inflation.
- The gradual lockdown withdrawal has led to Greeks’ increased investment in outdoor activities; transportation, ReCa & travelling.
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.