Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Spa & beauty treatments study, conducted online by Braincandy, in May 2022, with a nationally representative sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) across Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- Over the last 2 years Greeks have slightly become more concerned into looking good, with Gen X investing significantly more into beauty treatments.
- Men are gradually taking care more of themselves. Spa services, with contrast to women, are becoming their thing. (see chart)
- The pandemic has affected significantly the beauty salon business and especially limb treatments. Manicure is losing women & younger gens.
- Hair removal with laser has still low penetration and questionable loyalty since 1 out of 3 who did it, won’t do it again.
- 7 out of 10 Greeks are opposed to any facial procedures, both surgeries & tightening.
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.