Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Banks Equity study, conducted online by Braincandy, in Mar. 2022, with a nat rep sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) in Poland.
5 Key Take-aways
- Banks is a very competitive environment in Poland, with PKO BP leading the way. (See Chart)
- Bank Pekao, the second biggest bank in turnover, has surprisingly low fame.
- Revolut, although not famous yet, evokes the most positive emotions.
- It might seem that clients focus on price and offers, but honesty and customisation are actually more important.
- Feeling safe is by far the most important driver for Poles when it comes to banking.
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.