Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Trends Beyond Commerce study, conducted online by Braincandy, in March 2022, with a nationally representative sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) across Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- Greeks that work remotely (23%) are more unlikely to quit their jobs (73% vs. 62%), making remote working a good retention enabler for companies. (See Chart)
- When it comes to sharing sensitive personal data, doctors are the only trusted partners for Greeks, in contrast with Insurance companies & Health apps.
- Although GenZ seems less worried about their personal data usage, it takes the time to “handle” rather than simply accept cookies.
- Personalisation may be trendy, however Greeks don’t seem willing to share personal data in exchange for personalised services.
- Despite the buzz, Greeks are not yet into Crypto currencies & Meta verse. However, Meta verse shows potential if awareness is built. (See Chart)
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.