Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Receptivity study, conducted online by Braincandy, in Nov. 2021, with a nat rep sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) across Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- Greeks spend more than half of their 24h-day at home, probably sleeping. They prefer staying at home even during their day-offs. (See Chart)
- The majority of “At-home activities” offers relaxation while “Out of Greeks spend more than 20% of their time, every day, on Social Media (3h 36min.). Nevertheless, TV (incl. Subscription) still rules in terms of penetration.
- Boomers are also heavy users of Social Media. Subscription-based media are expected to further grow.
- Facebook leads the social media world. Video seems to be the next big thing though. (See Chart)
- The majority of “At-home activities” offers relaxation while “Out of Home activities” involve a greater variety of moods (ie.Happiness & Excitement).
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.