Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Energy Equity study, conducted online by Braincandy, in Jan. 2022, with a nat rep sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) across Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- When it comes to Energy, DEH = electricity, FYSIKO AERIO = natural gas, while NRG and HERON stand out on smart home & environment respectively. (See Chart)
- Increased intimacy for Gen Z across alternative Energy providers indicates further engagement & potential growth.
- There is not a single provider in this industry that evokes positive emotions.
- “Prices” may be claimed as by far the most important, however, “Honesty” turns out to be the No.1 driver. (See Chart)
- When it comes to Energy providers, the majority of customers wants to feel safe (Security 44,2%), while Personalisation may work as a strong differentiator.
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.