Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop Cosmetics Equity study, conducted online by Braincandy, in Feb. 2022, with a nat rep sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) in Poland.
5 Key Take-aways
- Rossmann is clearly the leader of Top of Mind awareness in Poland – Hebe is the main competitor. (See Chart)
- Poles associate cosmetic stores with very positive emotions, particularly among two leading brands.
- When choosing a cosmetics store, women claim that prices are their no.1 driver, however, latest trends turn out to be the most important criterion.
- Nurturance is by far the most important motivational factor when shopping cosmetics
- Men have different priorities when selecting a cosmetic store; “find easily what I want” is the most important thing for them
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.