Here are the Key Take-aways from the recent Wisdrop CSR study, conducted online by Braincandy, in Sep. 2021, with a nat rep sample of 800 people (16-75 y.o.) in Greece.
5 Key Take-aways
- Corporate Social Responsibility, as a term, says “Nothing” to the majority of Greeks, explaining CSR overall low levels.
- Despite people’s high expectations regarding responsibility towards society, companies failed to rise to the occasion.
- Despite latest global movements upon racism & equality, Greeks appear to care more about traditionally institutional issues such as Poverty, Environment & Health. (See Chart)
- CSR can be seen as an equity builder but not as a short term sales driver for companies.
- “To Chamogelo tou Paidiou” is the most well known & trusted organisation. 6 out of top10 organisations are children related.
A few words about Wisdrop
Wisdrop is a subscription-based service that offers valuable consumer knowledge in an inspiring format that trains your business instinct and helps you make better decisions every day. For more information, visit www.wisdrop.com.